Thursday, August 9, 2012

Eco-Friendly & DIY Christmas Decor

Now these are super late!  But it's never too early to start thinking about holiday decorations.  (Or in my case, in advertising, we're already shooting Christmas trees and planning for the holidays in July!)  These are some of the decorations I made for Christmas 2010 when I hosted my family.  My decorations were focused on using natural materials, reusing materials, or using items that can be used year-round.
*  Spray painted branches and used them in an everyday green-tinted vase
*  green tablecloth that I use all year round





* green tinted coke bottles (already red and green!) with ribbon as candleholders



* home made swag made of spray painted branches


* pine cones collected on our dog walk and ribbons 



No comments:

Post a Comment