Sunday, April 8, 2012

I did it! Re-purposing a dog pillow

My good friend, and now blogger, introduced me to this idea of making pillow slipcovers about a year ago! I love her blog: Madindy. She has so many great ideas on it.

Last week, I decided that the poopies' dog pillow needed a redo. It was getting worn and getting holes in the cover. I have had this fabric shower curtain that we got for our wedding. However, based on the places we've been living in the last three years, we haven't needed a second shower curtain. So, I cut it up and made it into a new cover for our dogs' pillow. The fun thing is that the fabric matches our colors in the living room already! And-this project didn't cost me a dime! If you're looking for the original post, go here: http://madindy.com/?s=pillow

(Copper always lays down on my projects when I'm working on them in the living room!)

No comments:

Post a Comment